CALL US FOR DETAILS ON FLOOR MODEL CLEARANCE
DESTINATION 2.3-I WOOD INSERT
The Destination 2.3-I insert is really a blend of technological improvement and design advancement. It first started with the choice of cast iron as the material of choice for the smooth, contemporary surround. The faceplate was then developed to allow a flush finish with the masonry fireplace.
Insertion into larger openings is facilitated by the installation of an optional sheet metal backing that conveniently attaches to the cast iron faceplate.
Maintenance of electrical components was made easy with the conception of a slick, drawer-like system to which the blower assembly (90 CFM) attaches is equipped with a heat sensor and a switch that can be set to automatic, manual or OFF position.
- Recommended heating area (sq.ft.) : 750 - 2,100
- Color : Metallic black
- Steel thickness – top : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 77%
- Average particulate emissions rate : 3.9 g/h
- Maximum burn time : 8 h
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
- Controlled Combustion
- Flue outlet diameter : 6''
- Glass air-wash system
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards : By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
- Premium quality convection blower included (CFM) : 90