CALL US FOR DETAILS ON FLOOR MODEL CLEARANCE
GRANDVIEW 230 WOOD STOVE
As elegant as it is efficient, the Grandview™ Series of wood-burning stoves has raised the standard for home heating with its proven, Thermal Fin Technology (TFT™). This innovative cast-iron heat exchanger puts more heat in the room - and less up the chimney - delivering the perfect amount of heat to create a cozy atmosphere. Expansive, durable ceramic glass gives you unobstructed views of the fire and allows for easy heat transfer. A wide array of high-quality, versatile styling options means that the Grandview will easily complement any décor.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Tall opening provides and expansive view of the burning fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- Innovative Thermal Fin Technology™ (TFT) creates 32% more surface area than a standard design resulting in more heat entering the room.
- High-density firebrick retains heat, resulting in increased efficiency.
- Standard 150-CFM variable-speed blower quickly moves heat from the stove into your room.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
Model: Grandview 230
Max Log Length: 18"
EPA: EPA Certified
Width: 25 1/8"
Depth: 26 5/8"
Weight: 385 lbs.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty